Take Your Education a Step Further with F4K
Now that you've learned more about yourself and our 16 Career Clusters, it's time to take your education a step further and connect to Futures for Kids (F4K).
What's Futures for Kids? Futures for Kids is a website all ABSS students are introduced to using in 8th grade when the Career Development Coordinator visits their school.
With the help of their Counselor and Career Development Coordinator, students will:
- Use the "Career Cruising" component to determine careers that match their interests
- See the Career Matchmaker results specific to them
- Learn more about their careers of interest
- Learn about what colleges offer degrees in these careers
- Learn about what courses in high school will help you be successful in these careers
Further investigate your career interests by accessing the F4K website. Just use the login and password provided to you (you can retrieve this password from your Guidance Counselor or Career Development Coordinator).
In addition, while during the High School Registration period, you can begin selecting courses using the "Course Planner" registration component of F4K.
If you have questions regarding registration, contact your Guidance Department or Career Development Coordinator.